We strive to maintain up to the minute compatibility with the graphics industry. Most common file formats can be accepted. ( EPS, PDF, A.I) It is highly recommended you familiarize yourself with the artwork specifications supplied to ensure your project is the best quality it can be.
Quick Reference Guide
- Please indicate any Pantone colors, FPO (for position only) images to be replaced, and any other specific information clearly on the hard copy or attached with the electronic file.
- Send all linked or placed images along with the layout.
- Send all screen and printer fonts used in the page layout. This also includes fonts used in linked files such as Corel or illustrator EPSs.
- When at all possible convert fonts to paths or outlines in the document.
- Please specify colors from a color guide (i.e. Pantone Matching System). Colors that looks good on screen, may not print exactly that color. Different applications preview colors differently.
- Page layout must be in proportion to the final trim piece.
- Please send all Tiff & bitmap files in Hi- resolution